How To Report Email Hackers & Cybercrime



Everytime I check my email there seems to be a new message from some hopeful cyberpunk trying to get my details. It is driving me mad.

I consider myself to be relatively up to date with cyber security but having said that I almost fell for a hacker phishing for my details yesterday.

Most emails from online fraudsters usually land in my spam folder and are only noticed if I am searching for an email that should have arrived.

The email yesterday came from Amazon.com or so I thought.

As with most of the world's population I have been ordering online because I do not want to leave the house because of Coronavirus.

I have ordered from Amazon, Ebay, Able & Cole, Cass Art...the list go's on.

I clicked on an email saying that Amazon could not charge my account with the payment method provided...please see the screenshot of the email below.





















This email looks legitimate doesn't it! It took me a few moment to realise it wasn't.

Everytime I get these emails I now instantly report them, this time I reported them straight to Amazon!

Below is a list of emails to report hackers to in the UK.
Hackers, cyberpunks, cyber criminals and online fraudsters should be stopped!

Please be aware and DOUBLE CHECK even TRIPLE CHECK emails that ask you for your details.

and ALWAYS double check links to the websites included in the email!

Here is where to report your phishing emails..


Amazon - stop-spoofing@amazon.com

Anti-Phishing Working Group at reportphishing@apwg.org


TV licence phishing - Call Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040


Action Fraud https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/scam-emails


For more information please have a look at https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/guidance/suspicious-email-actions


Good luck and ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK your emails!


Lynne X




Comments